Senior Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA USA
CKH Group is a professional financial services company headquartered in Atlanta GA. Due to significant growth the company wants to create a “specialized professional services group that will service the needs of our complex and/or Fortune clients.
This division is spearheaded by the CEO of the group and will be based out of our headquarters in Atlanta. The group will comprise of 3-4 individuals. As with new ventures, it will have the challenges and rewards associated with any project that is new and exciting. Although the group will have to adhere to the overall CKH cultural values it is important that the division has the attributes that are important to recruiting individuals that are looking for these types of opportunities.
The CKH Group is currently recruiting for a Big Data Analyst/Finance Project Manager to join a well respected international company, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We are searching for someone with vast experience as a big data analyst and project manager, with and someone who has a background in finance/accounting. This is an exciting opportunity for any serious professional project manager, looking to take their career to the next level. In this role you will manage all the current, and new finance implementation projects. As part of this dynamic team, you will work alongside the CEO of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Ensure that all business requirements are met with clear objectives and define the project scope to make sure the best solution is delivered
· Initiate, execute and complete relevant initiatives relating to finance automation, cash flow, financial planning and reporting revenue, expenses & ERP
· Define and align project resource needs
· Great understanding of finance business processes and workflows
· Create and maintain all project documentation required (as per PMO guidelines)
· Manage project progress in the relevant finance product areas, ensuring that project benefits are met
· Be responsible as the primary contact for all matters in relation to the project and communicate with various layers of the organization
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills;
· Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
· Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal;
· Ability to change direction quickly based on data analysis;
· Enjoying discovering and solving problems;
· Proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; take responsibility when needed;
· Being able to work in stressful situation when insights in (new) data sets is required quickly.
· Travel both domestically and internationally will be required.
Skills and Requirements
· Experience in management of mid-large scale projects
· Bachelor’s degree in a related subject (e.g. Financial Management/Accounting)
· Experience with complex big data analysis/manipulation
· Background in finance/accounting
· Understanding of project implementation methodologies
· International and diverse working environment
· Competitive salary
· Exciting, dynamic team