CKH offers full assistance with the preparation of Carve-Out Financial Statements. Carve-Out Financial Statements pertains to an identified segment of the business as part of a corporate action, which requires a separate set of financial statements.
Contact CKH to meet with our team of experienced professionals. We’ll evaluate your business’ situation and provide the turnkey solutions we’re known for.
CKH provides assistance with:
- Defining Carve-Out methodology
- Performing data analysis
- Assisting with the data extraction process
- Preparing support workings/infrastructure
- Drafting annual and/or quarterly Combined Financial Statements
All of these services working in tandem with existing financial teams to ensure the correct interpretation of assumptions and the correct application of data.
Interpretation and Implementation of complex accounting standards
The dedicated team members at CKH deploy various techniques to analyze the data and prepare working papers, which are used to support the stack-up packs and various statements below:
- Balance Sheets
- Statement of Income
- Statements of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Net Parent Investment
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Combined Financial Statement with detailed Notes