1. Personal information collected from the people, visiting this website.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or other details that are required to perform our services or to help you with your experience.
2. How do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
3. How do we use PII?
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to perform according to that order; and for our internal accounting and other information-keeping records. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your orders or requests.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to deliver or confirm delivery of the product or results of our services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. All electronic communication is treated as extremely private.
- We use your telephone number for our sales and/or customer service representatives to contact you when you express an interest in our services or otherwise call you regarding your orders and information requests.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive our services catalog as well as updates on our services. Information you submit on our web site will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out an information request form.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
4. How do we protect your information?
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Use of ‘cookies’
6. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
7. We agree to the following miscellaneous rules:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging in to your account or by emailing us.
8. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of this website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
9. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: we will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires that individuals not only have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
10. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial emails, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future correspondence, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
11. Contacting Us