For access to a full scope of accounting support services for your business, provided by a well-staffed, vetted team of professionals, choose CKH. Contact us today to begin consulting.
The accounting division of CKH Group is a cornerstone of the firm’s success, staffed by subject-matter experts who deliver individualized solutions. We proudly provide accounting services to small-to-medium-sized firms. The three core areas of our accounting team are bookkeeping, payroll and business registration.
What we can offer you
Depending on the needs of each client, our bookkeeping services can be performed immediately, through remote accounting solutions, or in monthly, quarterly or annual intervals. The aim of our accounting approach is twofold:
- To give clients an accurate, up-to-date overview of their business’s operations, trajectory and profitability.
- To make sure all information required for tax compliance is recorded promptly, to assist in tax planning and determining more accurate estimated tax payments.
We deliver compiled financial statements, as the needs of the business develop, CKH Group’s audit team can provide review or audit services.
Employees are the lifeblood of most companies and as such, the accurate and timely payment of salaries/wages and the related tax withholdings need to be processed accurately. CKH Group has a dedicated payroll team, assisting clients with all types of payroll—from weekly to monthly salaried employees.
We maintain all aspects of payroll, from computing gross payments, to transmitting payments.
The CKH Group team can assist with the formation of companies spanning a variety of structures, including DBA registrations, partnerships, limited liability companies, S Corporations, C Corporations and more. In addition we offer:
- Annual property tax filings
- Annual registration with the Secretary of State
- Articles of incorporation
- Federal Employer Identification Numbers (FEIN)
We also help with sales tax registrations and identify any other tax obligations your company may be subject to under state and federal law.